Tuesday 27 September 2011

This is the first time in a very long time that I am excited for Halloween. Georgie and I are planning on being Betty and Wilma. I think this is so cute! It would be better if we had a Fred and Barney, to complete the look, but who cares! I could totally see us changing our minds 1400 times when we go out to look for costumes though. Georgie brought up a really good point yesterday. She said "Do you remember how much we hated the idea of partying with all of them. How weird we thought that would be". Well "all of them" are the people we have gone to parties with. I say that like we have been to lots of parties. We have been to three and one was not even a full on party. I guess we judged people too quickly. I get mad when people judge me without knowing me, yet I do the very same thing. The people I used to think we so annoying, are actually pretty nice and funny. In high school everyone thinks they "know" everyone, but actually you only know glimpses of them. I can't believe it took me this long to realize this.

No comments:

Post a Comment