Saturday 19 November 2011

Dreams

Last class my psychology teacher said something along the lines of "dreams can't predict the future" and that it is usually just a coincidence. Well I disagree with him completely. In grade 10 (everything is just about grade 10!), my aunt was diagnosed with cancer. I'm not completely sure of the type of cancer but I knew she had a 25% survival rate. The night I was told about my aunt's condition I had the most vivid dream. We were standing in front of a cabinet thing and out of the blue she says "Mia, don't worry! The cancer is all gone." When I woke up I remember everything so well. But I never told any one about it. I think because it was so crazy that it couldn't be real. Well after chemotherapy and radiation she went in too see if the cancer had shrunk or grown. Well it turns out the cancer was completely gone. It was a miracle! From going from saying she is pretty much going to die to completely gone is quite the difference. But during this entire struggle, deep down I knew that she was going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment