Thursday 7 April 2011

5 Random Facts About Me

Here are five random facts about me. I am going to try to do ones that maybe my friends do no even know. I want all my followers (I use that term loosely, considering all my 'followers' are my friends), to do this too! Let me tell you this has taken me forever!!

1. I miss my dog more than anything. I know this may sound silly but I feel like I have lost a best friend. You do not know how many times I go to call her name when I walk in the door. How many times, when I am lying on the couch, I go to pet you on the ground but there is only the fluffy rug in her place. I still can't talk about her. My mum likes to reminisce about her all the time. Sure it is alright at first but I would just like to keep all my feelings to myself. One second I am laughing talking about all the facial expressions Maggie made or how much of a pain she was and then the next I am crying. I hate it.  Millie, I can't even imagine how you feel. You are the strongest person I know <3





2. I am afraid to fail. I am my own biggest critic. Sometimes I am scared to try new things because what if I can't do it. I could make a fool out of myself.

3. I have accepted who I am and will not try to change that. I know that I can sometimes be bossy, controlling, and a little dramatic. I like the attention on me around my friends, but don't we we all. I may not always know the right thing to say but I will always be there to listen. I am very caring and I will always look out for the ones who mean a lot to me. My friends call me motherly, which I am perfectly fine with. I have accepted the fact that I am weird and I love it!We all have our flaws, but if we didn't what would the world be?

4. I hate sharing my emotions. Well except for when I am happy. I want to share that with the world. When I am sad, I keep it to myself. I do not want to talk about. I just keep it all bundled up inside, until I eventually blow. Then I cry at the stupidest thing, like my mum not recording a tv show or the shower running out of hot water. People say this is not good but I think certain things work for certain people and this works for me, for the most part. I hate crying. I hate people seeing me cry. After I cry I look all blotchy and red for hours. Also when I am angry, I will not tell you. But you will probably be able to tell by the look on my face. When I am angry, I never know what words to say so I end up crying, which bring us back to the idea of how I hate crying.

5. I am excited to be a Nurse. During this year I have gone through several career options. Some things fell through so I was left confused and worried. One day I was thinking about what type of field I wanted to go into. I knew I wanted to go into health care and I wanted to work with children and/or help people. The only issue with Nursing was the blood thing. Blood really grosses me out. But you know what, after I decided I wanted to go into Nursing, blood has not grossed me out as much. I feel like maybe it is a psychological thing. Anyways, I am so excited to finally become a nurse. Eventually I want to specialize in pediatrics.

Now my friends, it is your turn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment