Sunday 1 April 2012

Ramble Ramble Ramble

Ever since this whole Twitter business I haven't been in the blogging mood. Plus is doesn't help that I am stressed to the MAX with school. I seriously need these next three weeks to go by fast! I haven't even had anything really exciting to blog about anyways. I have such a boring life. I promise when school is out I will be back in the blogging mood. I could go on and on and complain about so many things, but I'm not. Instead, I am going to go to bed because I am exhausted from work but I probably won't be able to fall asleep anyways.

Change of plans. I do have something to sorta blog about. I miss dance. It actually makes me depressed. I feel like a part of me is missing and seeing all these dance pictures on Facebook makes me even more upset. Its not just dancing that I miss. I miss the people, the feeling of having an escape, a second home. You know what, I think that is what my issue is, I don't have anywhere to escape, to release my stress. Instead I stay at home and stress even more. Things have got to change. I really want to start running, but I suck at it and don't particularly enjoy it but maybe I could force myself to like it. Who knows, now I'm rambling....Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment