Friday 16 March 2012

I miss you guys!

I never get to you guys anymore and I miss you. We need some girl time. I miss being able to see you guys everyday and being able to tell you everything in person. I miss when the longest time we would go without seeing each other is two days over the weekend. I miss french class where we would be weird kids and annoy everyone and not care. I miss sitting down our loner hallway. I miss Millie's laughing fits and Flora's awkwardness. I would include Georgie too but I see her more often. I miss being able to look at each other and bursting out into laughter. I miss laying out in the field on a sunny day. I miss working on our law project and being hopeless at acting. I miss twin day. I miss us freaking out about grad. But most of all I miss how close we used to be. When we do see each other it is like nothing has changed but the times in between I feel like i'm missing a piece of me. I need you guys, you guys complete my life. You are the waves to my ocean, the spring in my step, the frosting on my cupcake. I know I don't need to worry because no matter how long we go without seeing each other, we will always be friends.  I think I'm just feeling this way because I'm looking through old pictures. We are such losers!














So I went a little picture crazy and I've probably used these before but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment