Monday 14 May 2012

Happiness!


I'm pretty content with my life right now. It is probably from this fantastic weather we are having, but I am feeling great. I've noticed I have come out of my shell a little bit. I am more myself around people from work and I am not as shy as I used to be. Don't get me wrong, I am pretty shy still but I am working on it. Like sometimes I will start the conversation with people I have never talked to in the break room and I am not afraid to be a little weird. As I was discussing with Millie, I have noticed I am becoming more and more boy crazy. I am starting to think it really isn't that bad of a problem since I get joy out of it haha! I just need to tone down how obvious I am. But maybe I am only obvious to myself. I have also realized that I want someone to like me. I don't even have to like them back, I just want some attention is what it boils down to. I mean who doesn't like to be liked. To have someone like you can make a girl feel pretty great. Also I am in love with Landon Austin. I want to marry him and I can't stop listening to his voice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment