Thursday 24 May 2012

Warning, I am a huge complainer.

Can I just go back to the time when I was young and didn't have a care in the world. It is amazing how fast time flies. It is quite sad how I am not even 20 yet and I already feel like I am going through a mid life crisis. I am in a rut. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm totally torn between two things. Should I just continue with school or should I travel? A huge part of me wants to take this fall semester off and go to a different country and work. I feel like I would learn a lot more about myself there than this useless stuff that I am hating. Also I think this would be the best time to do it because after school I will get a job, then get married, then kids and the next thing you know you're 40 with 3 kids, no money, and still haven't left North America. People say that college is the best time of your life, well so far all it has been is a lot of stress and tears. I am supposed to be on summer break and the only thing I can think about is dumb school. School sucks, life sucks, and boys suck. Lets just throw that last one out there. I feel like I had a huge sign on my forehead that says I'm a lesbian or something because I have zero boys in my life. Quite frankly, I think I would be a pretty good catch. Not trying to brag or anything but I see some people who are so boring, that have boyfriends. AHHHH! Also it frustrates me how obsessive I can get over people. I meet someone once and I am already planning our wedding. I need to chill the heak out.






No comments:

Post a Comment