Tuesday 8 May 2012

Why is my life so boring?

I seriously have zero excitement in my life. When people ask me "what do you do in your spare time?" I am always like people do things in their spare time? I usually just stare at blank walls. Not actually but sometimes I feel like that would be more exciting. Flora and I were talking about how during school we have no personalities. And it is so true! My life consisted of work and school. My mum always says to me why don't you do anything with your friends? Well the thing is I pretty much only have 3 friends and they were busy too. I think that is why I haven't been blogging on here much. I have had nothing worth while to blog. What I really need is a boy to spice up my life. Someone to talk to, give me something to gush over. That would be nice! This summer it is happening! I have waited too long now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment