Sunday 1 May 2011

Friendship!

I love our friendship. It is completely different from most peoples our age. Unlike these other girls, we actually care about each other. We can have a nice weekend together without partying and alcohol. Instead we go through Millie`s "library" and write down the books we want to borrow. We intently discuss vitamins while drinking tea. I love that we are already planning our futures of going to pre-natal yoga together and how our kids are going to marry each other or be best friends like the sisterhood of the travelling pants. Also that we are going to live on the same street, but it has to be a name street not a number street. Most importantly I love that I can totally be myself around you guys. I can be weird, crazy, and annoying.  I don't have to worry about you guys judging me because we are all the same. We always have these big grand plans to have a movie night but instead we end up talking the whole night, like we have not seen each other in ages, but in reality we saw each other less than 24 hours before. You would think we would get bored of the same conversation, who we hate, who annoys us, who we swoon over, how boy crazy we are, the future, our future children. I love you guys, but you already knew that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment