Friday 6 May 2011


When I think back to who my friends used to be I really wonder why I liked them so much. It weird to think that you could once be inseparable from someone then the next minute they feel like a complete stranger. We thought we would be friends forever. To think we had a whole Disneyland road trip planned when we graduate high school. Even though we all thought our friendship would last, deep down in my heart I knew it wouldn't. When I think back to all the times when the "Fab Four" hung out, taking pictures with our numbers on our hands, the endless sleepovers, the board games, the movies, who we imagined each other going out with, it makes me sad. These were the girls I used to pick money up off the ground with, to see how much we could get. Now I feel like strangers. They started to change. But was it really them changing or did I? When I used to their first pick, I was now there last. They put us second to their new friends. From here all they wanted to do was become "popular" and go to parties. I really was not into that and I could of cared less if I was "popular". I just wanted to be me. They took a different path and I didn't follow. To be honest, I am quite proud of myself. Some people would have followed along and suffered being someone who was not their true self. But I am glad this all happened. If it didn't, I would not have the most amazing friends as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment