Friday 6 May 2011

I am feeling extra sentimental today!

Georgie: Sometimes I feel like we are one brain in two bodies. We are so alike it's crazy! You know it's bad when other people notice or ask when are you two not matching. I honestly could not have gotten through high school with out. You were there for me when none of our other "friends" were. Whenever I am feeling upset you are always there to make me laugh. Your smile is contagious! When you smile, everyone around you smiles too.  You are the first person I want to tell anything to when something sad or happy happens. You would think we would be sick of each other after spending every waking hour together but when I don't see you for a while it feels like a whole piece of me is gone too. I don't think you realise how awesome you actually are! 10 years and counting!!! I love you!!

Millie: Oh Millie, what would I do without you. I love how excited you get for the little things. We do get it. We get that the smallest things are the ones that stick in your memory forever. I feel like you get me. While I am very similar to Georgie, I am very similar to you. I feel like Georgie and I think the same but you and me have the same characteristics. You keep me sane. I love that you make me feel so much better about myself, you always know the right thing to say. Plus you are pretty stinkin hilarious! You can always make me laugh!Also I like that you express your emotions. I feel like it helps me tell you mine too. I love your strength. Because of you, I will never give up. You are the strongest person I know. You keep my world spinning! I love you!!

Flora: You are the kindest, most caring person I know. You would jump off a bridge for someone. If one of your friends needed help, you would be the first person there. I admire that about you. You are also really hilarious! I know sometimes it may seem that we are laughing at you but we are really laughing with you. The things you do are just so funny!! I am really happy we became friends. I don't know what I would do without you! You always know the right thing to say. I love that you are always giving people compliments. It makes me great when I am having a not so good day. You are the sunshine of my life!! I love you!!!

Lillian: I love how honest you are. I know you will always tell me the truth. I am so happy we became friends this year. I know you have gone through a lot in your life. You are so strong. But there is still a lot I need to know about you. But that all comes with time. I want you to know that you are perfect just the way you are. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Even though we just became friends this year, I love spending time with you. You make me laugh so hard!! I can't wait until we become closer friends!!


Sadie: Even though we have know each other for a few years, I feel like I do not know you as well as I should. I wish we could hang out more often. You are funny and nice. You are always doing things that crack me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment