Friday 24 June 2011

Big Ball of Cheese!

I love my friends! And not in the way that people say "Oh, I love my friends" and then the next minute they are talking about them behind their backs. I really honestly love them, like I love my family. People wont understand the feeling until they meet people as great as my best friends. I would do anything for these girls! I will always be there for them, through thick and thin. Some people say it is very likely to stay friends with people from high school after high school. But I know this won't be true for us. I can't imagine my life without you guys. I hardly remember my life before I met you. I feel like we share a special bond. We can just look at each other and know what we are thinking, well most times because most of our thoughts and conversations are pretty random ( Taylor Swift gospel choir?). And the most obvious reason we will stay friends is we want our lives to be like movies, happy ones, and happy movies have happy endings, so we have to stay friends! After all, we are the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants! :)

I feel like this explains our relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment