Sunday 19 June 2011

I don't wanna grow up!

    Too many things are changing, I just wanna be young forever! Think of how great it is. No worries, someone always there to take care of you, your life is taken care of. I know my parents will always be there for me but it is scary to think in about a month I will legally be an adult. I want to be a kid. I want to go back to the times where my biggest fear was if I lost my mum or dad in the store, or finding out all the ice cream was gone. I knew this time would eventually come but I didn't think it would come so fast. When we are young all we want to be is older but right about now I would like to be that little girl again. I feel like my life is flashing by past my eyes. I really don't know how I am going to get through this grad ceremony. I am emotionally unstable. We really should not talk about grad this week or else I may (probablly will) start crying right there and then. But to be honest, it feels a lot better than trying to keep it in.
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred
And even though you want to, just try to never grow up





No comments:

Post a Comment