Thursday 9 June 2011

Rebel!!

I am a rebellious child!! Today I skipped my very first class. Well I have skipped sewing before but that doesn't count because we went there and at the end of class we went back. I skipped English because I didn't want to read a poem out loud. But we have it read it tomorrow so our plan sorta back fired. We were talking about it and I was seriously thinking about it. Then Sadie came to school and said lets not go to English. Well that put me right over the edge and I was not looking back. Sadie, Georgie, Amy, and I all went to Coquitlam Center. I felt so rebellious!! I just felt high off of life! I told my parents and they just laughed. They were shocked that I would do that and go to Coquitlam Center of all places. It was such an adrenaline rush, I mean you have to do it once in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment