Thursday 15 March 2012

Day Twenty Five: 10 ways to win your heart

1. Make me laugh.  If you can genuinely make me laugh, you have pretty much won me over.

2. Be honest. Tell me what you are actually thinking. I hate playing games.

3. Be yourself. Trying to be someone you are not is such a turn off. I like you for you, not for some jack you are pretending to be.

4. Be adventurous. I am pretty much up for anything so lets do it!

5. Listen when I talk to you and be interested. If it seems like you want to be some where else I will feel like I am wasting my time.

6. Surprise me! I love surprises. All I want is someone to bring me flowers out of the blue. Or do something small that means a lot to me, like bringing me soup when I am sick or call me and say you are picking me up in 5 minutes and we are going somewhere secretive.

7. Say cute things to me. Anything to make me smile.

8. Like kids. Nothing is more attractive than a guy hanging out with young kids.

9. Accept me who I am, crazy.

10. Remember the little things. When I tell you a random fact about me, it is really cute when you remember it. It shows that you listen and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment