Sunday 4 March 2012

Day Twenty Two: 10 things about you people don't usually expect

1. I am not a quiet kid at all. Once you get to know me you will want me to shut up.

2. People think I'm an innocent person. For the most part I am, but I have done some rebellious things. For example going to a party with Millie's parents car when she only had her L.

3. I'm very self conscious. If I am feeling uncomfortable and I hear people laughing and whispering I automatically think it is about me.

4. I'm usually a pretty happy person. People may be fooled because I feel like my straight face is very unfriendly.

5. I'm a people pleaser. I like to make other people happy and I don't like to make other people inconvenienced.

6. This is the same as Millie but In high school people thought I was nerdy and did all my homework but in reality I am the biggest procrastinator ever!

7. I am actually quite boy crazy. People wouldn't think that because A. I have never had a boyfriend B. I don't have a lot of guy friends and C. I'm not a slut and hanging off of boys I used to never announce who I liked but now I feel like I am more open.

8. I'm quite picky. Picky with food, boys, everything!

9. I'm a shopaholic. I have zero self control when it comes to shopping and buying stuff. I love it so much.

10. When I like something, I obsess over it. Hello, One Direction and The Hunger Games, my current obsessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment