Thursday 1 March 2012

Day Twenty One: Something you can't seem to get over

I honestly don't even know what to say about this. I feel like everything that I say will be so stupid and rude considering what Millie wrote. Hers actually has purpose where as mine would be something stupid like why I'm still single. I can't even imagine what her life must be like everyday and trust me, no one will ever expect you to get over it. If they do punch them in the face, heak,  I will punch them in the face because I don't think that is something that you just "get over". Well I guess this is something I can't get over, how rude people can be. Especially since I work with the public, I see more and more each day. This job sometimes makes me hate people. Like did you seriously just say that? I'm going to stop there before I get myself all wound up.

No comments:

Post a Comment