Saturday 31 December 2011

Another year over. And a new one just begun!



This year has been really great! This post is going to be a lot like Georgie's because apparently we share a life. I have experienced so many amazing things that I never thought would happen. I have also learned a lot in this year, especially about myself. I have no regrets for anything that has happened this year! I graduated high school, got my N, got my first job, had my first kiss, went on a trip with my best friends, went to college, found something I am really excited to pursue, the list could go on. I learned that I can do things on my own and that I shouldn't be scared. College taught me to be more independent. I have also realized that I have become more outgoing, more comfortable in my own skin. I think this has to do with having a job and being forced to be outgoing. My New Years Resolutions are focus on school, do not procrastinate (I feel like that needs to be highlighted and underlined 20 times, this is a serious issue that needs to stop now!), don't worry about what other people think, don't worry about stuff I have no control over (I spend so much time worrying about stuff that I can't even control so I need to take life as it comes), exercise (I feel like a fat lump of lazy so I need to do something and Georgie if I have to hear about the yoga thing from my mum one more time I am going to go cray cray! We need to go!), and I'm going to try not to judge people so quickly. If you don't know the person you really have no right to automatically dislike them. I do that way to often and they turn out to be nice people.  Of course there are a few more things that I wish to happen this new year (hello boyfriend?), I'm not going to worry about it, the someone will come when the time is right. Look at me go, starting my resolutions. 2011 was a fantastic year! Let's hope for an even better 2012! Happy New Years!!!!




I went a little picture happy but who cares! It's New Years!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment