Sunday 4 December 2011

So it's official: I'm an idiot!

Here I am at 1:52 pm on Sunday just starting my 6-7 page essay on Domestic Violence for Sociology thats due tomorrow. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work 2:30 to 11 tonight. So now I have to get ready to go to work. Tonight is going to be a long night and it is going to be a very early morning to get this done. Ohh the life of a procrastinator. Why am I starting to procrastinate the most when it matters the most! I'll keep you updated on this essay of mine!

On the plus side, My mum and I went to the mall this morning because the dress I just bought is now 40% off. So I ended up getting $18 back! Yay!! I also got my present for my grandparents and Georgie's birthday present. Glad I'm accomplishing something important in my life.

PS. 21 sleeps until Christmas!! (I forgot to do this yesterday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment