Thursday 15 December 2011

December 15th

Today was Georgie's birthday! Yay!!!! Happy Birthday Georgie! Anyways, we went to Ihop for breakfast because she had a free thing. I got chocolate chip pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs, and bacon! And this take I was not disappointed, unlike the last time I went with Millie. After that we decided, "Hey let's go visit Millie at work". So we drove to Lougheed Mall and surprised her! Boy was she shocked! I'm really happy we went. It was nice to see her! Then we got Starbucks and instead of Grande's they gave us Venti's! Yay! Also a kid from work told me I could borrow his statistic's text book, as well as his graphing calculator! Which is awesome because that is 2 less things I need to buy.

But then we got home and got some not so great news. But I think he will make it through this. I have a really strong feeling about it. We are all praying for him. It sad that such terrible things can happen to some really awesome people.  Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment