Friday 18 March 2011


Anytime I see a guy I remotely think is attractive, I totally avoid eye contact! Why? Because I am so awkward. The other day I walked into my grad trans class and Ralph is sitting in there. I happen to be in love with this kid, as well as every other girl in the school. He is just so pretty to look at! Anyways, as I am walking in, his beautiful face looks up from his page and looks at me. What I should have done was smile or something. But no! Why would I do that! Instead I quickly look away trying not to blush. To make the situation even better, when I go up to the printer I rifle through the pages sitting onto to see if mine had printed. My hadn't but Ralph's sure did. As I turned around he is standing right behind and I almost crash into him. I quickly apologize and because he is an angel sent from God, was really nice about it. Now I am standing there awkward not knowing what to do with myself. Should I go sit down? Should I wait until my paper prints? Luckily, my face did not go red. Well, at least I do not think it did.

So I happen to have the slightest crush on Kit. For a while now I kinda thought he was cute, but now that I have admitted it to myself and my friends that I like him, I can't even look at him. I used to be able to go on with my day, sometimes smiling at him in the hallways, but now I can't even look in his direction. It makes me so angry!!!!!! I am so mad at myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment