Sunday 6 March 2011

Procrastination

I have a procrastination problem. I can find any way to procrastinate doing homework. I can check facebook 20 times, check YouTube, check the blogs, start searching random things in google, check facebook another 20 times, watch paint dry. The cycle continues until I finally start my homework. For example I just spend 20 minutes reading this chart: Procrastination flow chart. Reading this baby will take a nice chunk out of your day.
 Why do I do these things to myself? I waste so much time and then I stress out when things are not done. I have lists of things I need to accomplish but here I am blogging away. This right here is my life:
Tumblr_lhigp34noa1qc4uvwo1_500_large
This is me every time I have something due. You would think I would learn but no. Currently I am procrastinating writing an original composition on "Memories Influence Our Lives". Really? What else is there to say about that? I think it is pretty self explanatory but my teacher does not agree. I wonder what he would say if I just wrote self explanatory on my piece of paper with the title Memories Influence Our Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment