Saturday 5 March 2011

I am super HAPPY!!

I am extremely happy today!! Why? I have no idea but I love my life! Maybe because I actually got to sleep in today, or because I talked to Kit yesterday. That didn't really go far but it is a step in the right direction! Currently I am procrastinating my life away. Instead of doing homework, scholarships, or grad trans, I am blogging! But who cares!! Here are a few things that make me happy:















Chanel 2.55
I love these bags! Sometime in my life I want one of these! I know they are super expensive, but they are classy and I don't think these will ever go out of style. Flora and I have an extreme obsession for these. I love the black because I think it will go with everything. But I think red will give you that pop of colour!


                                                      
Christian Louboutin Shoes
I am an obsession with these! I love the red sole. That is what hooks me on these beauties. Flora and I have an obsession for these too. These make me so so so happy!!


Puppies!!
I love puppies, especially Golden Retriever ones! I am a total dog person! When I am older I want two dogs, a golden retriever and a small dog. They are just so fluffy, cute, and cuddly.

My Friends!
I love these girls! They make me laugh all the time and we are always doing crazy things! They complete me!

Of course I have many other things that make me happy but this is all I could think of for now! Oh! I also love milk and cookies because I am eating that now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment