Sunday 6 March 2011

I want to go to Africa!

I want to go soo badly! On a missions trip of course. I think it would be an amazing experience and would totally change your life. Too see the look of the African peoples faces when you help them out would be worth all the work you had to do to get there! It would totally be worth it. It would also change your views of life. Once you came back you would be a changed person. Georgie, Millie, and I (maybe Flora), really want to go to Africa when we are older! How awesome would that be! We had an assembly at school about Free The Children. It made me realise how lucky we are to live where we do. I realised we need to do something to help these people. It is not just a story, these problems are actually happening in the world. Also when I did the Gulu Walk, which raises money for Orphans in Uganda, it really got me thinking about these poor children. They have to walk 8 km everyday to only get water. We had to do it once, and we were exhausted. Most of these children are younger than us, and they have to do it all the time. This made me want to help these people. I also want to adopt a child from a third world country (when I am older of course).

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment