Monday 7 March 2011

I feel sad when I think about who you turned out to be. To think I used to be best friends with you. Now all you care about is getting drunk and hooking up with every guy you meet. I always knew you wanted to be "popular" but I never would thought you would have sunk so low! It makes me sad when I think about all the fun things we used to do. You used to not care what other people thought but now that's all you ever do. I thought we were going to be friends forever. I remember when we planned to go to Vegas for our 21st birthday. Thank goodness we didn't! You would be a drunk mess the entire time, ruining the trip for everyone. What makes me happy is that you still care about our opinion. When you talk about your drunk nights or having 2 minute sex with some random, you always talk in a low voice and look at us to see if we heard. Its weird to think that our opinion matters so much to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment