Tuesday 8 March 2011

Fears

The more I think about the months ahead, the more I become scared. I will be graduating high school and moving onto bigger things. Sure for most people they are excited to leave the "dreaded" high school. But for me, I actually love high school. You are sheltered. You have some resposibility but the for the important stuff your parents can still take care of you. This new world scares the heak out of me. I hate uncertain situations where I cannot predict the outcome. It makes me nervous. What if I make no new friends? What if I don't stay friends with my old ones? What if I am single forever? What if I fail? These are a few of the questions that go through my mind everyday. Failure is not something I deal with regularly and I am quite tough on myself. This scares me more than anything in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment