Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day One: Weird things you do when you're alone

So I decided I will try to tackle this 30 day challenge. As you will soon see, I am off to a great start. I'm having some issues coming up with weird things I do when I'm alone because I am weird all the time and I will be weird around my friends.
1. I pretend I am the singer to the song I am listening to. I will not sing the song though, only lip sync it. Sometimes I will just rock out in front of the mirror, other times I will full on record myself on my webcam to see if I look like I could actually be singing the song.
2. I will have full conversations with myself. Talking about life, giving myself motivational speeches, you name it!
3. I will run everywhere I go. You don't know how many times I have whipped my hand against wall because I was running so spaztically. My new favourite way to run is like an ostrich. Its super cute.
4. I don't know if this is exactly weird but I don't think a lot of people do it. Sometimes I decide to try everything on in my closet. And by everything I mean everything! I will put together different outfits and all that jazz.
5. I also like to try to do crazy makeovers to myself. I will put on really dark eyeshadow and really dark foundation and red lips. Boy do I ever look good! I always change it up every time!

I think that is all I can come up with right now! Once I started writing more things came to me and I realized I am quite a weird wombat!

No comments:

Post a Comment