Thursday 16 February 2012

Day Ten: Your views on drugs and alcohol

Drugs:
I think it is your choice if you want to do drugs. However, if you do anything other than weed you are stupid. I think you are pretty much killing yourself. I don't think I would ever do drugs  but I'm not going to judge someone who does. Let me rephrase that, I will not judge you if you do weed once in a while. But for people who need to do it to get through the day, i'll judge you a little bit but I will mostly feel bad for you because you life has become so dependant something so bad for you.

Alcohol:
I don't see anything wrong with alcohol as long as you know how to control yourself. There will be times when you have too much to drink (I've been here, and so has Georgie) so you will need to learn where your limits are. Some people don't know when to stop and thats where the problem is. Also when people only know how to have fun with alcohol. I have no problem with underage drinking but I don't feel too comfortable with grade 9 kids going out and getting drunk with no supervision. Their bodies can't handle stuff like that and they are still growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment