Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's Day

I think this was the first Valentine's Day when I wasn't constantly thinking how great it would be to have a boyfriend. I did think about it a little bit like when I saw boys buying flowers in the grocery store or when I saw Georgie's face at dinner instead of a boy but I quickly got over it. Maybe it was because I was not alone. I did spent the day with someone I love but not in a romantic way. We went to Starbucks, visited the doggies at the SPCA, got some candy, went out for dinner (like the losers we are), made chocolate covered strawberries and watched the Notebook. I think next year if all of us do not have boyfriends on Valentine's Day we should have a girls night and watch sappy movies and feel sorry for yourself. When you are not alone it is a lot less depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment