Wednesday 1 February 2012

February 1st

Today Georgie and I went to dance after 8 months of doing nothing. I knew I missed it but I didn't realize how much I actually did. As we were in there it felt like nothing had changed. I remembered the entire warm up and I was not as stiff as I thought I would be. While doing the warm up though, I realized how my life feels sorta empty without it, like a whole piece of me is missing. From being there for 11- 12 hours a week to not being there at all is a huge difference. It also got me thinking how I would always complain about going to dance and it made me really angry at myself. You really don't know what you got until it's gone. I realized that you should take nothing for granted because you never really know when you won't have it anymore. 





No comments:

Post a Comment