Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day Sixteen: 3 things you are proud of about your personality

This one was hard for me to come up with three things about myself. I'm not really the kind of person to "brag" about myself. I more often see the flaws instead of the good things.

1. I'm caring. I'm always looking out for the people who mean a lot to me. Heak, sometimes I am worried about people I've only met a few times. My friends call me the mother sometimes because I'm always looking after everyone.

2. I'm usually up for anything and I'm pretty easy to please. I will usually be up for any idea that someone comes up with and even the smallest things make me happy.

3. I like to think I'm a good listener. I may not always know the right thing to say but I will always listen to your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment