Friday 17 February 2012

Day Eleven: Discuss your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is

I am 100% single! Like nothing exciting happening in my life what so ever. Single life sucks. I try to think positive and be like you are more independent when you're single or you don't have to worry about anyone else. Quite frankly I am sick of it. I am ready to be in a relationship. After 18 years of being alone, I think it is time to spice things up in my life. I really need to join some clubs or put myself out there. All I want is a nice and funny boy who will treat me well. I don't ask for much. I'm not asking for someone who is rich or a Ryan Gosling look a like or someone to buy me loads of presents. I just want a normal boy! Is that so hard to ask! Single life can shove it where the sun don't shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment