Saturday 11 February 2012

Day Five: Five things that irritate you about the opposite/same sex

So I'm taking this as to do both, not one or the other.
Same Sex: 1. I hate how fake most girls are. Writing on each other's walls saying they love them but then the next day they are saying how much they hate them or are talking about them behind their backs. This actually drives me crazy! Why can't people just be themselves. Seriously, if I don't like someone I won't say it to their face but I sure as heak won't pretend to be friends with them.
2. It also really bothers me how most girls have to go to tanning beds (and become orange) and have their boobs pushed up in every single picture.
3. High pitched screams.
4. All the drama that girls create. So pointless and it causes so many unnecessary problems.
5. How some girls have to make everything a competition.

Opposite Sex: 1. How you can never really know what they are thinking. Boys brains are actually a whole different language.
2. Their need to always be so macho and tough. Sometimes people just want you to be normal.
3. I don't know if all boys do this but I have noticed a few. How they always have to touch their "family jewels". Do you see me holding my boobs all the time, no! So I don't want to see that.
4. They are so unpredictable. I think this has to do with the whole different language thing. I never know what they are going to do next.
5. Sometimes they are so blind to whats going on around them. Open your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment