Sunday 12 February 2012

Day Six: The person you like and why you like them

I'm not going to say who this person is just in case by some miracle of him actually finding my blog and knowing its me but we all know who i'm talking about. My feelings towards him are on again and off again. If I haven't seen him in a while they start to fade but once I see him I realize they are not gone. I know I am wasting my time but its not like I'm turning any one else down. To be completely honest, I'm really not too sure why I like him. There is just something about him. I find him attractive but not a lot of people do. What I really like is how close he is with his family. I think it was the first or second time we met, he was showing me a picture of his little sister and I could just see how much he cared about her. And he seem pretty nice as well. Without going in to much detail, he didn't so something when he had full opportunity to because he didn't want to hurt someone else's feelings. I thought that was quite nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment