Saturday 18 February 2012

Day Twelve: Things you want to say to an ex

Well since we are all fully aware that I am a dating virgin I have nothing to say to an ex. But to make things a little more interesting I'm going to change this to things you want to say to an ex-friend. It is weird to think how people can go from being extremely close to hating them.

Dear Cow Face
I hate the person you have become. What made you change everything about yourself? I know you wanted to be popular and everything but why did you have to leave us? What was so horrible about us? It hurts to think that you didn't really care. I may be biased but I think we would be way better friends then those "friends" you have now. I can't even listen to words coming out of your mouth without wanting to hurt someone. I guess I saw it coming, or maybe you were always like this and I just didn't notice. But I feel like you could be your real self around us. I remember our Monday's when we always hung out. Even though you were starting to become friends with them, you always told us we would always be your number one. I guess that was a lie. I think it turned out to be a good thing that our friendship didn't last. I'm glad it didn't end in a fight but at the same time I think it is harder to watch someone drift away and not be able to do anything about  it.

No comments:

Post a Comment