Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day Two: How have you changed in the past two years?

As Millie said, I never really noticed the change all at once, it was more gradual. Two years ago I was very insecure. I cared way to much what other people though. Im not going to lie, at times I am still very insecure but I don't let it bother me as much as I did before. I don't really care what other people think anymore. I also noticed I am a lot more independent. In high school I could barely go to the bathroom alone, now I am doing most things by myself. I think it also has to do with growing up a bit. I also think I am a little bit more outgoing. I mean people aren't going to think "Wow she is outgoing!" but for me I notice a change. I definitely think this has to do with getting a job and being forced to talk to other people and to put myself out there. I also realized the people who I want in my life and the people I don't. Two years ago I was someone who was stuck in the same place, scared of change. Now I know that change needs to happen and I am now moving forward with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment